Our Corporate Solutions team can assist your company as a strategic partner. From initial analysis to implementation, JVA can provide the solution that meet the specific needs of your company regardless of whether it owns or rents the premises it occupies.
That way your company can focus on its core business and be secure that the strategic decisions regarding its assets are handled by experts in the field, with the highest standard in terms of professionalism and expertise in the market.
Are you thinking about relocating your company´s premises outside the CBD? Would you like to remain as a tenant in the assets you currently own? Are you interested in obtaining an environmental assessment certification such as LEED or BREEAM for your properties? Do not hesitate to contact us. We can help.
SELECTED CORPORATE CLIENTS
Defining a real estate strategy
- We analyze your portfolio and make recommendations
- Optimize your location or group of locations
- Study the efficiency of your buildings (energy and spatial)
- Identification of development opportunities and arbitration
- Strategy of occupation: owner or tenant?
- Outsourcing strategy/Sale and lease back
We accompany your real estate project
- Building turnkey projects
- Search and selection of location (land or buildings)
- Assistance in the negotiation and execution of the operation
- Management of refurbishment works
Optimization of building costs
- Financial modeling of real estate strategies
- Outsourcing, asset sales and monitoring
- Renegotiation of leases
- Benchmarking with real estate databases
OUR ADDED VALUE
Property servicing a strategy: Our recommendations are based on a thorough understanding of the strategic challenges of each company.
Ability to get the best deal: Our knowledge of transactions and market prices allows us to identify potential best deals.
Combination of a strategic, financial and operational vision: Providing the proper perspective for the correct property advice.
Dealing with all types of clients: SMEs and large groups: Whatever their size, locations and industry, our team can assist you in your real estate needs.
Adaptable to any type of property: We have knowledge and experience in major office markets, warehouses, logistics platforms or commercial premises.
Prospective: To anticipate the changes that could affect the company's assets often generates large-scale savings and an improved financial and commercial position.
Guillaume Sainpy, MRICS - Corporate Solutions